The range of the wireless Bluetooth connection between your phone and your smartwatch can vary greatly depending on the environment. In general, you should have at least 10 meters (or 30 feet) of connectivity.
Articles in this section
- Which Phones Are Compatible With My Smartwatch?
- How Do I Download The Wear Os By Google™ App?
- How Do I Power On My Smartwatch?
- How Do I Set Up My Smartwatch?
- How Do I Pair My Smartwatch To My Phone?
- How Far Away Can My Smartwatch Be From My Phone And Still Be Connected?
- How Do I Connect The Smartwatch To Wi-fi?
- How Do I Power Off My Smartwatch?
- Why Can't I Pair My Smartwatch To My Phone?
- How Many Smartwatches Can I Pair With The App At One Time?